Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sickly....

I was really not feeling well today. I went to dinner at Olive Garden last night, and felt fine. About 3 hours after dinner, I felt bloated and queasy. When I went to bed I had heartburn all night, and felt like my stomach was full.
I took a prilosec at about 4 am, but still had heartburn. I woke up feeling full and queasy, and felt that way almost all day.

I thought maybe it was the food, but came to realize I must have a bug of some kind. I took a long nap this afternoon, and woke up feeling as though I could sleep 4 more hours.

Not to be. I had lots of things to do for both of my jobs, and it couldn't wait, so I sucked it up and sent emails, called patients, worked on Excel spreadsheets etc.

Now that the work is done, I am feeling a bit better, but I am going to go back to bed because tomorrow is a VERY full day, and I don't have time for illness.

No comments: