Saturday, November 6, 2010

Does it count??

So does it still count if it is not midnight in the central time zone yet? And what about tomorrow when we set back our clocks?

Can I blog one minute after we set back the clocks? Will the time fly back an hour so it will actually be 59 minutes before the deadline??

So many questions! So much confusion. Could I have blogged by 12:00 am tonight? Probably, but I had a date, and that took precedence. I guess I could have blogged earlier in the evening, but I had to make an unexpected trip to Norfolk Naval Base to help a friend, and then I wanted to spend some time with a fabulous young lady for some girl time. I don't have any daughters of my own, so I borrow one now and then from a friend. :-)

So the bottom line is I missed my 12:00 am deadline to blog on November 5th. I guess I am just going to ignore that failure and try to blog every day for the month of November regardless of this hiccup.
I know you are all waiting with bated breath for my next blog, and are on the edge of your seat with anticipation about the question of the missing Halloween candy....

It really must have been Not Me, or I didn't do it that is the culprit because the candy has still not been found ANYWHERE. I wonder if my kids' school friends got to enjoy the candy. Was it passed out there? Who knows?? Oh I know who knows.....Not Me, that's who.

1 comment:

Candy Yum Yum said...

It was 11 p.m. somewhere so it totally counts.