Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pre Holiday shopping!

The stores were crazy today. The grocery stores I mean.

I tried to get all of my shopping done early, but inevitably there are always a few things we miss, so off to the grocery store we went. It was not too bad before noon, but man oh man, after 12:00 the roads and stores were getting wild. People not pay9ing attention while driving, in a hurry to get somewhere, etc. Road rage was rampant, and the grocery stores were packed.

I am very fortunate that I was able to stay home this afternoon, while my partner hunted for candy corn for our Turkeys to no avail. There was no candy corn to be found, so we will have to make featherless oreo turkeys tomorrow. I bet they all get eaten, even without feathers.

So it is bedtime for me, so I can get some rest before my 6 am wake up call to start baking yeast rolls and cinnamon rolls.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: