Thursday, November 4, 2010

The case of the Missing Halloween candy.......

So my 11 year old went trick-or treating on Halloween night. He is the youngest of 4 siblings, and the only one young enough to still go get candy. We actually have a law in our town that makes it illegal to trick-or treat after age 12.

So anyway, the boy put in his costume, and went around the neighborhood looking for some tasty treats.

He came home with his pillow case of candy, and started to evenly divide it in 5 groups, one for each of his sibs, himself, and me. :-)

Today I couldn't find my candy bag. All of the kids have finished their candy, and mine was not yet touched. It somehow mysteriously disappeared from my bedroom today.

Of course each one of my kids has denied taking the bag o' yummies, but I don't believe them. tomorrow a comprehensive exhausting search will ensue, and the jury of his or her peers will decide what happens to the one found guilty of the pilfering.

Stay tuned....this is not over yet.....

1 comment:

Candy Yum Yum said...

This calls for a full-on investigation. My candy is missing too, although I know where it all went. :)