Monday, November 1, 2010

NABLOPOMO

Okay, so I attempted this last year.  You know the National Blog Posting Month---which is what the rest of us refer to as November.

I tried this last year, but I missed a day or two, and then it was all she wrote, I was no longer eligible to win a prize.  And I was done.  After all, if you can't win a prize, what is the point of blogging every day?? 

I blogged alot more last year.  I blogged before the month of November, but not so much since then.  I have had LOTS of interesting things happen to me, but I guess I haven't really felt like blogging much.  So today begins my journey into the world of blog for a month.  A world of trying to be witty, or funny, or interesting or informative.  Hopefully.  I guess some blogs will just be plain boring.  Sorry.

Today is the first.  Welcome to Carol's NABLOPOMO>>>  :-)

1 comment:

Candy Yum Yum said...

You go girl! Take NaBloPoMo by storm!