Saturday, November 7, 2009

Longing for peace.....

I really don't have much to blog about today. Because this week my life was full of stress. Too many commitments....... too many kids' activities............ to many places to be at the same time................ sick animals............... sick kids............too many jobs...........too many dirty clothes, dishes, floors.

I stay at home part time.  I no longer work full time outside the home, but I have replaced that with 4 part time jobs to equal the income.  2 of those jobs I work from home and 2 I have to leave the house.  In addition I bake bread and sell it at craft fairs.  Does that count as job 5??

I have a kid in Cub Scouts, a kid in Boy Scouts, and I volunteer in both.

It is such a joy when/if I ever get a day to myself.  I like to sit in the house when everyone is gone and the animals are sleeping.  It is so quiet in the house and I enjoy just listening to the quiet.  When everyone is home, it is so hectic and busy...I long for the peace.

Peace is good.

1 comment:

Candy Yum Yum said...

Yes, indeed, peace IS good!