Tuesday, November 10, 2009

blog??

So my friend Patti says to me, "Hey, since you blog, why don't you do NaBloPoMo?"   "Sure", I say, "seems harmless enough."    BAH!......FEH!   Now I have to think of witty things to say every day for a month.....

I try to be entertaining in my blog, or at the very least interesting.  But today, I just don't have it in me.  Nothing interesting to say.  Nothing interesting happening.  Just the usual daily grind...kids having a busy social life and needing to be taken everywhere, (their social life is busier than mine), grocery shopping, (LOVE my Harris Teeter, I have saved over $1000.00 in 6 months), cooking dinner, (spaghetti for the kids, chicken primavera for me and Karol), taking the car to the shop, the cat to the vet, and washing dishes.

The life of a typical suburban mom....although I am not a housewife... HA!

So a typical day...boring......busy..full of life and love.

1 comment:

Candy Yum Yum said...

Go Carol! You can do it! Whenever I'm at a loss for words, I go for an aimless drive or take a long shower... my mind wanders and I almost always come up with something!