Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More time when I quit working full time????NOT!

So, when Karol and I decided I would be able to quit working full time I had these ideas about what a stay at home mom does with her long days with no children. HA! That was soooo not reality!!! LOL Although to be honest I am not totally a stay at home mom, I actually have three part time jobs that keep me very busy. Add to that laundry, cleaning, baking, and blogging and the day is gone just in time for the kids to get home from school so we can start the homework, chores, dinner, boy scouts cycle... As happy as I am to get a call from the school to sub (which I have ben doing every day for the past two weeks), it was so nice NOT to get a call today so I can catch up on all of the things that need to be done. So today is catch up day. :-) All the little things like, charge Jake's Ipod, download music for it, wash the dog, Boy Scout popcorn spreadsheets, washing linens, etc, etc, etc......lol We'll see how much I actually get done. I have high aspirations. May be I should stop blogging and get busy..........

No comments: