Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Doing my part for Democracy.

So I have decided to canvas for the Obama/Biden campaign. i am meeting the group at the North Suffolk library on Saturday at 4 pm, and they have said I can work in my own neighborhood. I am really excited. I am also getting a yard sign and a bumper sticker!! YAY!! I just feel so strongly that this is the most important election in my lifetime so far, and although I have great respect for John McCain's military service to this country, I just feel as though he is NOT the right man for the job. And the idea of President Palin scares me silly!!! So I am going to go out there and take my smile and my positive attitude and try to lovingly encourage people to vote for Senator Obama for president. Send me good zen vibes!

Obama pride video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV0_u3z3AkQ

No comments: