Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amish Friendship Bread

So in my quest to find ever and ever more ways to earn money from home I have come up with a plan....Amish Friendship bread. I love baking it (it on requires a day every few days and produces many loaves per batch), and I am experimenting with different flavors all the time. So my idea was to bake and freeze many different flavored loaves and then sell them at Arts and Crafts fairs. Then I met a young lady named Claire who works at a web site where you can buy handmade crafts, artwork and edibles among other things. Everything on there is "Crafty", and she said she would help me create an "online" store to sell my breads. So now I am trying to think of a catchy "name" for my store (breads). I like "Healthy Hearth Breads", I also "Namaste Baker", "Kacey's kitchen",.... I am in the market for ideas.... Any suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

Me said...

Great idea, Carol. Would you post or send me your recipe? I got starter from someone, but the recipe isn't as good as the one my mom used to have. I used homemade pudding in the recipe instead of the boxed stuff, too. My dad just tried adding fresh blueberries. He said it was great.

C said...

Hi Carol! Loving the blog and the bread was DELICIOUS! I owe you an email, too, coming soon!

xo
Claire